Effective management and implementation of the environmental auditing, monitoring and compliance requirements of a project reduces risk and maximises adherence to permit conditions. Experts with a proven track record in these areas provide independent oversight and confidence to project managers.
As experts in environmental legislation, Ecology and Heritage Partners will work with you and your project team to administer compliance with approval conditions.
- Assessing compliance with legislative requirements
- Compliance audits to determine whether a project or action is in accordance with environmental legislation and government policy, and regulatory approval conditions
- Construction Environmental Management Plans (CEMPs) for renewable energy and infrastructure projects
- Environmental monitoring services as per permit conditions
- Environmental compliance and auditing to ensure projects, and land use and management activities comply with environmental legislation
- Reviewing best environmental management practices
Successful Outcomes For Your Project
When you engage us, we work closely with your project team and contractors to ensure environmental standards are satisfied, and in compliance with all planning approval conditions.
Whether your project is in the construction, operation or decommissioning phase, we recognise the importance of managing project schedules and budgets, of working closely with your project team to minimise disruptions, and of operating with integrity when assisting proponents to comply with approval conditions.
- Aquatic flora and fauna assessments
- Artificial habitat design and fauna crossing structures (e.g. nest boxes, fauna crossings, underpasses)
- Baseline flora and fauna surveys
- Compliance auditing
- Community engagement and stakeholder consultation
- Construction Environmental Management Plans (CEMPs)
- Delivery of biodiversity and vegetation offsets
- Environmental planning assistance
- Fauna awareness training and inductions
- Land management and restoration
- Pest Plant and Animal Management Plans
- Species Management Plans
- Translocation of significant species (e.g. fauna spotter-catcher services)
- Water quality monitoring
- Cultural heritage site induction
- Oversight of heritage management plan implementation
- Reburial of cultural heritage items
- Stakeholder and Traditional Owner consultation
Back to Services